General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Request for investigation and solution and was told no

I have been a Fido customer for a long time and I called in to inquire why my bill is double the regular amount, which I do not have much history if at all for variation. The wait was excessive and when I finally got connected to a customer service p...

Yourclient by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing Issue

Hi!!I was offered to special promo offer as I was a loyal customer to Chatr. I agreed to 1000 minutes internal call, 3GB data and unlimited text and phone for $40/month. They said they will mail me the new fido SIM card but I didn't recieve any SIM c...

dhanya by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst Customer Service

I don't know where else to go as I can't seem to get in contact with any competent rep at Fido. I purchased 2 internet lines from Fido on Sunday just to find out that same night that both the modems don't work or the building isn't set up to work wit...

clee1194 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Suspend a plan

Hi guys  I want to suspend my plan cause I'm going abroad. How long will be the maximum suspension period & how much per month. Thanks for your time.

Zoro7 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes