General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Customer service?

I've been waiting over an hour to speak to someone. Can sometime please explain these ridiculous wait times? Also no call back feature? Please get it together Fido. 

Alexluong by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Voucher refill failed on my prepaid account

I bought the the voucher and redeemed it online, but the airtime balance is still 0 after the refill. There is no refill history as well. I tried to input the voucher pin again but it became invaild. What's going on here?By the way, i also have the r...

Thoma4 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Long distance charge

Fido charges an enormous 400$ on my bill for a long-distance charge. I used my minutes but they did not notify me and charge men end of my cycle. this is so unfair service and cheating with the customer. I call them they said charge to call my home c...

kushal1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling My Plan

I've returned to my home country from Canada, and thus I wish to cancel my plan altogether. How do I get help with this? 

GeraldKiing by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes