cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOUR MOBILE PLAN RATE IS INCREASING

Jedi_Master
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

If you are on the $60/10 GB plan, just an FYI... Your plan rate is increasing and Fido hopes you won't see their notice. It is buried in the billing section. Nobody I know that is on this plan had any idea the price was increasing. So here is the notice so everyone can see. They are doing it at the exact same time on the sampe plan as all of the other big carriers and for the same reason. I don't know how that is legal, but they are doing it.

YOUR MOBILE PLAN RATE IS INCREASING

We regularly review and adjust our plans to reflect ongoing network and service investments so that we can continue to deliver the best possible customer experience to you. The monthly service fee for your Fido Pulse 10GB - BYOP plan, which is not on a fixed term contract, will increase by $5 to $65/month (plus applicable taxes), as of the date of your first bill on or after February 4, 2019. Your plan continues to offer excellent value and is priced lower than current in market plans. Your plan also continues to offer great features like 5 extra hours of data per month, weekly perks with Fido XTRA, access to Fido Roam (TM) and a network that covers 97% of Canadians. The rest of your Fido mobile service will remain the same. This change is made in accordance with the CRTC Wireless Code. If you would like to respond to this notice, have questions, or wish to cancel or make changes to your mobile service, please reach out to us in any of the ways listed in the Contact Us section of this bill.

27 REPLIES 27