cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service experience.

skhatau
I'm a participant level 2

I have had it with Fido. The absolute worst customer experience, I have ever received.

I ordered a Google XL one week ago.

The guy ordered the wrong phone and I got the wrong phone delivered.

No biggie - mistakes happen.

I called as soon as I got the phone, was on the phone for 1 hour. Fido also failed to send me the return shipping label, so I could not ship the phone back.

The person on the phone had a return label shipped to me (Apparently, they cannot send the shipping label via email for me to print, So I have to wait a few days to get a label shipped to me to ship it back)

A few days later, I received the tracking number for the 2nd phone. I look at the tracking number, and what do you know.....Fido once again sends the wrong phone to me.

Spent 2 hours on the phone again, to try and fix all the mistakes Fido has made. The guy I spoke with, promised he will order the correct phone (for the third time), STOP the shipment of the 2nd phone, and will verify with his supervisor and call me later that day to confirm.

Guess what...? 

I did not get a phone call that day.

Called the next morning, and spent another hour on the phone with Fido again.

Was told because I had 2 phones (I only had 1) that they would not ship me a third phone. (even though it was all of their mistakes, and I only had 1 phone) 

The lady was somehow able to bypass it and order my phone (hopefully the right phone).

Spent 20 minutes on chat with them the next day to verify that the right phone was sent. 

Apparently, I have 2 phones in my possession, and will not ship the correct phone. The person on the chat was absolutely no help to me.

I have been dealing with Fido, speaking to them every single day for at least 1 hour to get my ONE ORDER CORRECT. 

I have had the worst experience with Fido, and unfortunately, being a customer for 15+ years means absolutely nothing to them.

If someone of a higher title could contact me regarding this ridiculous experience that would be great. 
I've really had it with Fido and completely lost confidence in them.

Sarah 

4 REPLIES 4

skhatau

Fido sent me the wrong phone AGAIN for the third time.

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

I’m not a genius but how can they keep ordering the wrong phone? What phone are you requesting and what phone are you receiving? Something doesn’t add up. I might see the same mistake twice but three times seems impossible.

Hey @skhatau,

I know there was an ongoing conversation on Twitter earlier this week. Don't hesitate to reply to our last PM so we can look into this. 

Talk soon!

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey skhatau!

Welcome to the Community!

It's really unforunate to see that this has been your recent experience with us when upgrading your phone and we can definitely understand how this type of situation would cause anyone to lose confidence in the process. It's definitely not the type of experience that we want for any of our customers, but you can trust that it will be corrected!

A customer service rep will need to send a request for another exchange for the correct device, however, this can only be completed once the devices that we have already sent out to you have been returned. I know that that is not the answer that you may be looking for but policies like this are put in place to help protect our customers by preventing fraudulent activities. 

Your best bet would be to reach out to us through one of our servicing channels or if you would prefer, let us know, and we'll send you a PM here.