cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback team a scam?? promise not fulfilled!!

jun70
I'm a Participant Level 2

2 months ago I recieved calls  from Fido Winback like every 3 days and I kept ignoring so I finally answered.

The winback agent offered me a deal for me to come back from freedom to fido and offered me $35 for 6gb. I kept saying no and that I wasn't interested until he offered me an additional $200 credit. It was an offer I couldn't refuse so I proceeded with the offer via phone. He said that the credit would be applied every month.

On my first month my activation fee of $50 was waived as shown on my bill. On the second bill however,  I had a bill of $79.10. I was shocked and immediately contacted an agent. They said I should wait until the payment is required (Apr 4) for the credit to show up.

I waited until April 4th and the credit still wasn't showing so I contacted a customer service agent again. The agent said that only the winback team can apply the credit so I have to contact them directly. The agent submitted a form for the  winback to call me within 2 business days.

4 days passed and I received no call. So I contacted customer service  AGAIN for them to give me a call and I STILL HAVENT RECIEVED A CALL.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST ADD MY CREDIT SO I CAN MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE

And if you guys just lied about giving $200 credit y'all are SCAMMERS

1 REPLY 1

J2N

Dealing with the same issue for 4 months now...very frustrating. I don't know why Fido customer support can't apply the credit themselves...