Where can I see the $200 promotion bill credit?

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Where can I see the $200 promotion bill credit?

Hi:

Just upgraded and received my new phone today.

But I can't see the Black Friday $200 promotion bill credit in online-bill or any document. (I'm sure this upgrade qualified for the promotion)

Does it mean I'll see the credit after one or two bill cycles perhaps?

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: Where can I see the $200 promotion bill credit?

Hello @moomin_,

Here is the full offer details.

Offers subject to change without notice. A Setup Service Fee of $35 applies to setup your device and related services. The Setup Service Fee is waived through self-serve on fido.ca (but not through Live Chat and Customer Service). If you require device setup in-store thereafter, a $35 Setup Service Fee will apply. Taxes extra.

1. Offer available online only with activation or upgrade of a new phone on an in-market 2-year plan. Bill credit will appear by your second or third bill.

Also note in order to qualify for the credit you must select an in-market 2-year plan. If you kept you current plan that is not a current in-market plan you will not qualify for the $200 credit. 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Where can I see the $200 promotion bill credit?

Hello @moomin_,

Here is the full offer details.

Offers subject to change without notice. A Setup Service Fee of $35 applies to setup your device and related services. The Setup Service Fee is waived through self-serve on fido.ca (but not through Live Chat and Customer Service). If you require device setup in-store thereafter, a $35 Setup Service Fee will apply. Taxes extra.

1. Offer available online only with activation or upgrade of a new phone on an in-market 2-year plan. Bill credit will appear by your second or third bill.

Also note in order to qualify for the credit you must select an in-market 2-year plan. If you kept you current plan that is not a current in-market plan you will not qualify for the $200 credit. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2