Very unsatisfied as a loyal customer

I'm a Participant Level 2 samiq
I'm a Participant Level 2

Very unsatisfied as a loyal customer

I've been a customer for over 5 years with over 5 contracts and multiple phone plans. I always had the best service from fido, but lately that service has gone to an all time low.

My contract ended four months ago and I’ve spoken to them 3 times so far to change my plan since im not paying for my phone but fido is telling me, my best option is to stick to my plan, that is paying for a phone I already paid for!

Before fido was fast to help me but now they just waste my time on the phone, if you cant respect my time and concerns then I am better off cancelling and going somewhere else..

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Moderator (inactive) FidoRanya
Moderator (inactive)

Re: Very unsatisfied as a loyal customer

Hey @samiq

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sad to hear that you feel this way, we definitely care about our customers and if we suggested to keep this plan it's certainly as it will be more beneficial for you. The offers we currenly have might not compare to the features included in your plan.

Keep in mind that our offers often change and while Bring Your Own Phone plans are definitely great offers , they are not necessarily better than the plan you have. 

That being said, we definitely don't want to see you go, I'll send you a PM so we can look at your options and make sure we made you the best available offers.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Participant Level 2 samiq
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hey!

Yes, I am aware of offer availablity and as I mentioned I've been on over 5 contracts so I know how this works! Even if you dont have the same plan, you can put me on a different one and add to it as fido has always done for me everytime I got off my contract. 

I pay over $1,750 every year with my two phone plans and over 5k if I include my parents and siblings and we have always been more than happy with fido.. but it bothers me that ive been wasting time on this for the past 4 months!!

Anyways I hope you can actually help me out, but I am yet to recieve a pm or a better offer! If not I regret that after years with fido we have to go somewhere else 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4

Hey @samiq,

I assure you that we want to help as much as we can, but we can only offer what's available at the moment. This said, we really wouldn't want you to leave and we're more than happy to double check your account.

A PM is on its way!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4