Very regretful getting two additional lines from FIDO?????????

I'm a Contributor Level 1 bornok
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Very regretful getting two additional lines from FIDO?????????

I just added two new number on my account for my kids, its a small account with 2gb data for 50$,  I was told that only one activation fee for both since it was done at once 35$. Now I just received a 125$ bill on each of the new numbers less than a month after getting it on October 28, , whats going on with fido?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4

Re: Very regretful getting two additional lines from FIDO?????????

Hey @bornok

The $35 transaction fee is charged for every line you activate.  The fee helps cover the cost associated with activating a new device on our network.  As for the plan, it is charged one month in advance, this is why you received a bill a few days after activating.

If you have questions about the bill, you can always contact us using any of the options you'll find here.  Alternatively, we can send you a PM.

Let us know if you still need help! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Contributor Level 1 bornok
I'm a Contributor Level 1

That is not the explanation on the bill. Accordingly, I upgraded the small plan they said so I have to pay for the upgrade? But I got everything at once and clear on the explanation that, it is just 35 dollar for everything activation and no other charges! Oh my god, si greedy

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Former Moderator FidoJo
Former Moderator

Hey @bornok

This is definitively not the impression we'd like to give🙁.

We'd be happy to review the details with you. You can contact us here for further help!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4