Vacation Suspension Service

I'm a Participant Level 1 katieeleungg
I'm a Participant Level 1

Vacation Suspension Service

Hi there,

I am currently overseas and won't be coming back until 3 months later. I tried to contact through the messenger, but no one is responding, wondering how do I suspend my account without calling the company directly?

Accepted Solution

Re: Vacation Suspension Service

You have to contact Fido. You can do it on Twitter, Facebook or call them directly.

If you don't have an agreement and have been active with Fido for a minimum of 1 month, you're definitely eligible for a temporary suspension. The temporary suspension is $7/month and can be added for a minimum period of 2 months, and the maximum period of 12 months. It has to be added at the beginning of the billing cycle.

Only a Fido representative can add it to your account you can contact Fido through one of the available methods HERE.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1 Richieeee
I'm a Contributor Level 1
Solution

Re: Vacation Suspension Service

You have to contact Fido. You can do it on Twitter, Facebook or call them directly.

If you don't have an agreement and have been active with Fido for a minimum of 1 month, you're definitely eligible for a temporary suspension. The temporary suspension is $7/month and can be added for a minimum period of 2 months, and the maximum period of 12 months. It has to be added at the beginning of the billing cycle.

Only a Fido representative can add it to your account you can contact Fido through one of the available methods HERE.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2