cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOLTE ios 12.0.1

jlits
I'm experienced level 2
I'm experienced level 2

Ever since I updated my iphone x to ios 12.0.1 when I make phone calls over VOLTE the calling seems broken and muffled it has been happening intermitently. When I switch back to 3g for the call, it has been fine!

Has anyone else been experiencing this?

8 REPLIES 8

Gabriel9057
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Yes, I have. The "Voice & Data" option on my phone causes me to not even receive phone calls are make phone calls, they instantly drop if I try to dial anyone. Switching back to "Data only" fixes the issue but why must I do that....

Thanks for the info @jlits!

Let's take a closer look at this, we'll need to ask you a few questions to better help Smiley

1. Does the issue occur everywhere?

2. What's the strength of the reception on your phone when this happens?

3. Have you tried to turn off your phone and turn it back on?

jlits
I'm experienced level 2
I'm experienced level 2

It seems to be VOLTE is the issue and its intermitent with full signal and talking on 3g is the problem. I have an iphone x with ios 12.0.1 is anyone else having this issue in Toronto? 

@FidoThomas

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Can you confirm if this is sporadic or if it always happens on VoLTE @jlits ?

jlits
I'm experienced level 2
I'm experienced level 2

@FidoRanyaThe issue always seems to happen on VOLTE I restored my iphone last night so we shall see what happens!

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Oh I see! Keep us posted @jlits Smiley

jlits
I'm experienced level 2
I'm experienced level 2

I did a restore off my phone and the issue seems alot better however I still think Fido needs to update their carrier settings! 

@FidoThomas

FidoPhilippe

Hey @jlits! I hope you're doing well. Smiley

That's certainly a bit troubling. Can you describe what troubleshooting you've done so far, if any?