cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to contact fraud department

Inna12343
I'm a participant level 2

I have been trying to contact the fraud department at fido and rogers, fido customer service gave me the number 1800 383 2080 i left multiple voicemails on many different extensions and on the normal line too they are not calling me back and this is extremely scary because I dont know whats happening with my account or if somebody else is using it what could i do?

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Inna12343 sorry to hear that your account may have been compromised. If customer support told you that the fraud department will contact you, I think you can believe that. You can take some proactive action while waiting by changing your password for fido and calling in to have your pin reset. Customer service representative should be able to provide you with information on the process and give you suggestions on how to keep your account safe. Try calling customer support by dialing *611 from your device and have a conversation about time lines and impact on your account. Hope you get some reassurance from speaking with them. 

Inna12343

the problem has been solved, like i said your normal customer support or chat support cannot help me they said my account locked for fraud call this number extension.

solution: I messaged the facebook offical fido, they replied even faster then the normal customer service, Mr Alexis the facebook fido guy sent a direct email to my fraud representative and to call me back asap and I got called 2 hours after the facebook message. Because of that facebook fido guy you kept a customer.

Oh and the fraud was I ordered a phone while being in a hotel... dont use vpns with fido i guess