cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to pay for prepaid account through easy web banking

Jenny_guild
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I was trying to refill my prepaid account. (won’t work through interac online because my debit card has visa logo)

i added Fido solutions as a payee and put my account number as seen on Fido my account. It took the payment from my bank but didn’t add it to my Fido account. How can I get my money back??

2 REPLIES 2

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Jenny_guild!

I know this thread is pretty old now but I wanted to jump in a provide some additional information. 

Topping up your prepaid account using online banking is not something that we currently offer. In the case that you try to add money to your prepaid account through online banking, the transaction is reversed automatically and the amount paid is returned to you after about 24 hours. 

You can find everything you need to know about topping up your account on this page.

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

1st contact the bank that controls the visa debit card, then contact visa, then contact fido. 

@Jenny_guildwrote:

I was trying to refill my prepaid account. (won’t work through interac online because my debit card has visa logo)

i added Fido solutions as a payee and put my account number as seen on Fido my account. It took the payment from my bank but didn’t add it to my Fido account. How can I get my money back??