cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trash CPO, Trash customer service

mo-daneadie
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I recently did a HUP through fido.ca for an LGG6 CPO device, and what I've receive has made it clear that the CPO program is absolute garbage.

It doesn't charge, constantly overheads, and constantly displays a message telling me that the device has stopped working.

There's also no return label, and customer service has deteriorated to the point where you wait in line for 2 hours only to speak with someone in training because HGS can't retain enough employees.

I ordered this device to take advantage of the 200$ bill credit, but it looks like even if I wanted to do another HUP by the time this problem is resolved the 15 day customer satisfaction guarantee will have ended.

Insert copy pasted "We're so sorry to hear you've had a bad experience" *frowning face* response below.

1 REPLY 1

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @mo-daneadie,

We do want to apologize for the troubles you've been having with your device as you shouldn't be having this experience whether you upgrade with a new device or a CPO device. All those phones undergo thorough inspection and testing to ensure that we send them to our customers in pristine cosmetic and working condition. You can learn more here

This is most definitely not the type of product or services that we aim to give our customers and we'd love to take a look into it with you and make it right! I'm sending you a PM to take a closer look at the situation with you.

Talk soon.