Suspension

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Suspension

Suspension

SOLVED
Mariocraveiro74
I'm a Participant Level 1

Suspension

will it be possible to suspend my plans for a month? we will be out of the country for 5 weeks or i will have to cancel them?

Accepted Solution

Re: Suspension

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello Mariocraveiro74,

Welcome to the community!

Fido does offer a temporary suspension, however, the minimum length of suspension is two months (see here).  If you are only away for five weeks though, you can always contact Fido to reactivate the service on the day you come back!

If you do choose to cancel your services, you should note that upon return, you won't likely be able to get back your current phone number(s) or plan(s). In addition, if you are currently financing any devices, you would be required to pay-out the balances for those devices.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Arshdeep321
I'm a Participant Level 2

How i can contact with fido to remove temprarry suspension.

Hey @Arshdeep321,

You can check out the response on your other post

Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Mariocraveiro74,

Welcome to the community!

Fido does offer a temporary suspension, however, the minimum length of suspension is two months (see here).  If you are only away for five weeks though, you can always contact Fido to reactivate the service on the day you come back!

If you do choose to cancel your services, you should note that upon return, you won't likely be able to get back your current phone number(s) or plan(s). In addition, if you are currently financing any devices, you would be required to pay-out the balances for those devices.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers