General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Changing The display name back to it's normal way

Hello!I would like my outgoing name displayed to others be changed, so that the caller sees my number like normal rather than my first and last name on their caller id.I tried calling the customer service to remove but the guy couldn't do it. Any ass...

Quaderi by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

WhatsApp registration

"If you still haven’t received your code after 24 hours and are unable to verify your account, contact your mobile provider for additional information" I have been trying to complete my registration for WhatsApp for months. This is the only solution ...

Zahra08 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Prepaid account usage

i have prepay acct, i cannot see my usage nor my bill , i used to see them.  Being prepaid customer i cannot speak to anyone to find out why this is. Can anyone help 

Nd15 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 6 likes

Account get hacked and Purchase an Iphone.

My account was hacked by the scammer and purchase a new iPhone15.  I immediadely called the customer service (6:47pm) right after receieving the purchase mail (6:46pm).  I waited over an hour without any representative availiable while trying using t...

EdmondCKF by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes