cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution for Fido & QMS mixed up

kopienak23
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I am extremely upset with they way Fido handles mistakes that is made by themselves.

I upgraded my plan on Black Friday, taking advantage of a great deal with $0 Google Pixel 3XL and $200 bill credit. After completing the online order, I received the email that my phone was shipped with a tracking number.

After waiting for a few days and not receiving any update from QMS. I checked the website and it was indicated that the item was delivered and no one was home. So I called and emailed QMS but never get a proper response. A few days after, I checked the tracking website again and it said that it will be delivered by a certain date. I had people stayed in the house and waiting but the phone never arrived. When I checked the website  again, it's said that it's been delivered. I called QMS (and finally get through) and they said that the phone had been returned to Fido because they made a few attempts and no one was home (btw I did not get any notification on my door that they missed the delivery). 

I called Fido and they promised to send my phone by UPS to arrive in 3-5 days. After 2 days, realizing I did not get any email notification, I called again and now I was told that the phone was no longer available and could not offer me the same deal that I originally received. 

What I could not understand is that why as a long standing customer of Fido with 6 lines, I had to accept a worse deal for an order that Fido messed up. Who can I call to get this problem resolved? If the phone was not available, why then I was promised that I can get the phone in 3-5 days? only to break the promise and expect me to settle for less. This is unacceptable

1 REPLY 1

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @kopienak23

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, I'm very sorry to hear about this. It's not the kind of experience we want for you and definitely not the one we strive to offer. 

Since this was an issue with the delivery, I definitely understand where you're coming from, the deal you got should still stand. As for the device not being available anymore, I sincerely apologize about the situation. The stock could vary depending on the promotions we have and in this case this specific model is no longer offered. 

Can you tell me more about where you stand at this point? What's the deal you decided to go for ? 

Let us know, we'd love to help and make this right!