SUCH A JOKE COMPANY

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

SUCH A JOKE COMPANY

AFTER BUYING MY S9 NEW OFF THE FIDO STORE AND HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IT FROM THE START. I TOOK IT IN AND SENT IT AWAY FOR REPAIRS WHILE I HAD TO USE MY IPHONE4 AND CONTINUED TO HAVE PROBLEMS. NUMBER OF CALLS TO FIDO AND SAMSUNG EVEN GOING TO SAMSUNG. I PAY DEVICE PROTECTION BUT HAVE TO PAY THE DEDUCTIBLE TO GET A NEW PHONE. FIDOS WEBSITE SAYS If you have problems within the first year, you wont be without your Fido headset. AGAIN AFTER CALLING AND SPENDING ANOTHER DAY ON HOLD FINALLY WAS TOLD I WOULD GET A REFURBISHED PHONE but another model. But before I was told this by the Tech team they hung up. So again after being on hold they were looking into how to ship me the refurbished phone.  Then say sorry it was a mistake that I should go through the manufacturer. After requesting the supervisor I was then told my year is pretty much up and they are sorry that I happen to get one of the handful of defected device. However I can send my phone away if I pay 100 to get a loaner phone and hopefully they can fix my phone and I could try to make a few calls while it's getting repairs to ask for a refurbished phone. I have been a FIDo customer for over 5 years and the phone I purchased IS defected and I miss my j3 or s6 way better than my s9 and Fido's answer is to bad just pay more and they will waste your time. fIDO SuCkS

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted

Re: SUCH A JOKE COMPANY

Hello @babygurlkjc

Sorry to learn about your experience. Being on hold is not ideal but I'm sure that our representatives working hard to find a resolution for you.

We would be happy to go over what was discussed on your account so far. You can see the ways to reach us on our contact page here.

If it's best for you, we can also send you a PM here on the Community.

Let us know. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

That's the thing nothing is being done unless I can pay more money which due to my current situation iam dealing with that I cant afford to pay for a deposit in a rental in the Hope's that this time it fixes my phone. Nor can I pay the deductible for a new phone. Also since I have 1 day left of my year and have been dealing with a defected phone for a year but i cant sit on the phone on hold while Iam trying to find a place to move and pack ect. You think since I am a Valued customer and my phone has not worked properly since I got it and I have sent it away once that I've done all the steps that the technician offered. And while typing this Fido just called asking if I want to do a device Upgrade but I would have to pay off the remaining costs of this device cause I signed a 2 year agreement. SUCH A JOKE 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

We do hope you change your mind.

On our end, I can assure you that we will work to give you the best possible option.

You know how to find us to discuss this further. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4