General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Sms regarding reward

Hi, I got below sms and seems like a scam to me. Could anyone confirm it. The message came from 19024486709"Fido Solutions:Hello! Wishing you joyful holidays! As a valued IoyaI customer, enjoy a $50 (CAD) gift to express our gratitude. Embrace the sp...

Sunz by I'm a participant level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes

Problems receiving verifications SMSes to 263 area code

Hi, Looking for community experience with an odd issue. I have just switched to Fido with my wife and we have intentionally changed the phone numbers (I have preserved the old ones with my VoIP provider). We have got new phone numbers from 263 area c...

nik_qc by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Slow mobile data

Been a Fido customer for about 6 years now and I never had this problem before about 2 months ago data start running slow around 1-3 mbps use to run in-between 30-40 mbps, I'm in a rural area but never had this problem before, even with 3 to 4 bars s...

Vinn24 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! I want to make formal complaint to the Ombudsman

Hello,I need to make formal complaint to the ombudsman office urgently. I read some of the posts in the Fido community and noticed that the office of the president can solve the issues before reaching out the ombudsman office.As such, I need direct c...

Vanig by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes