cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retaining visual voicemail when changing plans online

tetragonal
I'm a participant level 2

I want to change my plan online, but when Fido's website gets to the add-ons modification step, it automatically removes my iPhone visual voicemail value pack and presents me with four non-visual-voicemail options to chose from.  I want to keep the iPhone visual voicemail as I'm still using the same iPhone SE that I was when I switched to Fido in the first place (I brought my own device).  As it is, it took a couple of weeks and a few support calls just to get the iPhone visual voicemail pack added to my account when I first switched.

How do I retain the iPhone visual voicemail add-on whilst changing my plan online?  Last time I changed plans, I ended up going to a Fido store in-person to get around this issue, but that isn't an option at present.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @tetragonal

If you're not able to keep your visual voicemail when changing the plan online, you would need to contact us using any of the options you'll find here to complete the price plan change.

tetragonal

I tried the live chat at your link's intended destination yesterday, and the "chat with an agent" option wasn't working for me on my computer.  Tried it today, still didn't work on the computer, but it did on my phone.  My plan change is in progress.

Hey there!

Glad to hear you were able to get in touch with our customer service support.

As for the link not working, I would suggest trying a different browser to see if that helps.