Reactivating my account

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1

Reactivating my account

Hello,

I have made the payment online with a credit card to reactivate my phone, appx. how long will it take for my phone to be reactivated? Why does it still say "Account Suspended" in my overview?

thanks!

Accepted Solution

Re: Reactivating my account

Hey sij!

Has your service been restored now?

Was your account suspended due to a past due balance? If it was, had you made a payment to cover the total amount that was past due?

If you have made a credit card payment covering the full past due balance by credit card, it would be applied to your account immediately, and your account would be reactivated immediately. 

You may need to reboot your device to regain service and you should be able to see your service restored in My Account the next time you log in. 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 7
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Hey sij!

Has your service been restored now?

Was your account suspended due to a past due balance? If it was, had you made a payment to cover the total amount that was past due?

If you have made a credit card payment covering the full past due balance by credit card, it would be applied to your account immediately, and your account would be reactivated immediately. 

You may need to reboot your device to regain service and you should be able to see your service restored in My Account the next time you log in. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey sij!

Has everything been sorted out? Has your account been reactivated?

Let the Community know!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 7
Highlighted

I got suspended because I have past due amount. I would like to make a payment arrangement. What can I do? I can’t dial *732 or even others number 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 7
Highlighted

Hey @Alma13

Are you looking for one or partial payment arrangements? 

You can also contact us via live chat through your Fido account or you can call us at 1-888-288-2106 from any other phone.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 7
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello. The same thing happens to me. My account has been suspended due to the last month payment. But i have cleared the bill through my credit card. But credit card transaction is pending. Its been 2 days now. Its still pending. I have paid the full amount. I dont know what to do. Why the payment has not been posted or accepted yet? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted

Hey @Kulwinderkang92

Welcome to the community Smiley

Are you sure the payment went through?  If it did, you should see it on your account and your balance should be at $0.

If your balance shows as $0, but your account is still suspended, you would need to contact us using any of the options you'll find here.  Alternatively, we can send you a PM here on the community.

Keep us posted!  

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 7