cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate cancelled account

Eric730
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My Fido account was cancelled automatically in April due to late payment since I'm currently outside Canada and didn't notice about the notification. I'm sorry about that and just payed all bills I owed. I wonder if it is possible to reactivate the account? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Eric730,

Welcome to the community!

To clarify, had your account been suspended or cancelled due to non-payment? If your account was suspended, even if you have since paid your bill, you might need to contact Fido's Credit Operation team in order to have your services restored. You should note that there is a suspension restoral fee of $45 (see here).

On the other hand, if your account was cancelled, it may not be possible to reactivate the account and phone number. Cancelled phone numbers are usually out-of-service for a period of time before they are recirculated. Your best option would be to contact the credit operations team and take it from there.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hello @Eric730 , to reactivate your account you would need to call customer service or live chat on Fido.ca or reach out to customer service on Twitter or Facebook.

Have a great day