Reactivate Temporary Suspension

SOLVED
wenlanyan
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi,

I suspend my account for last two months and I need to use my phone now. But I can't make any call to Fido so what should I do?

thanks for help!

Accepted Solution

Re: Reactivate Temporary Suspension

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMegan

Hi wenlanyan! 

We'll need to remove the suspension so that you can use your phone. You can find all the ways to contact us here to do that.

If you prefer, we can send you a PM here on the Community as well.

Let us know what you prefer! 

View solution in context
51 REPLIES 51
Ubas53

Please advise, I need my phone soo ASAP. Thank you for your help!

Hello @Ubas53,

Welcome to the community!

You will need to contact customer service to have the temporary suspension removed, you can reach out to them through any of the available methods listed here.

lrusse8

I need to reactivate my account please.

Hello @Irusse8 and welcome to the Community.

To take care of that, we will need access to your account

You can find the channels to contact us here.

If it's better for you, we can send you a PM here on the Community as well.

Let us know what's best for you.

Wugaulk

How can I reactivate my phone that was temporary suspended? I can not make calls now.

Hey @Wugaulk

I moved your post here so you can refer to the resolution Smiley

Note that once the Temporary Suspension is over, a simple restart of the device should connect you to the network.

If you wish to stop it before it's set to end, you would need to contact us.

Rayehe20

Hello,

I need to reactive my phone from temporary suspension.

Hey @Rayehe20,

Welcome to the Community Smiley

We'll need to access your account to help with that, I'll send you a PM shortly to get started.

For future reference, you can reach out to us here for any account related questions.

dilinizol

Hi,

I have suspended my account for the last three months and I need to use my phone now. However, I can't make any calls to Fido so what should I do? It is very urgent!!

Thanks for help!

Hi @dilinizol! Welcome to the community. 

I have moved your post to this thread as it deals with a similar topic.

In this case the temporary suspension needs to be removed by someone on our end. I'll send you a PM so we can check this out together.

Atlantia
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Actually I do need to reactivate my account before the suspension ends, although it's still going to be helpful if someone could answer to my question in the former reply. 

Atlantia

Do I have to manually reactivate my account (i.e. call 611 or use online chat service) after a period of suspension ends? I've had a two-month temporary suspension for my phone number as well, but will only be using it two months after the first day of suspension. 

Hello @Atlantia,

@Atlantia wrote:

Do I have to manually reactivate my account (i.e. call 611 or use online chat service) after a period of suspension ends? I've had a two-month temporary suspension for my phone number as well, but will only be using it two months after the first day of suspension. 

The suspension will automatically be removed after the two months period, the only time you will have to contact Fido to have it removed is when you want to reactivate the line before the suspension period ends.

Atlantia

Hello @KAPABLE-K, Thank you for replying. In this case, I'd like to remove the suspension before the period ends. Is there something that you can do to help me since I don't have any other phone numbers and am currently abroad?

Hello @Atlantia,

I wish I could help you out but sadly I do not work for Fido i'm just a regular user like yourself.

You can message Fido on Facebook, Twitter or live chat you can get those links here.

A moderator here in the community can also help you out but it could take longer because the community forum is not live.

Hey @Atlantia!

@KAPABLE-K is correct Smiley

You can get it removed by sending us a message via one of the methods he mentioned, or we can send you a PM right here on the Community!

Let us know if you'd like us to do that! Very_Happy

Atlantia

Hey @FidoNick! Yes, it will be much appreciated if you can do that.

@Atlantia PM coming your way! Talk to you soon. Smiley

Atlantia

Thank you, but I don't seem to have received anything yet...

I will send you a PM right away @Atlantia

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hi wenlanyan! 

We'll need to remove the suspension so that you can use your phone. You can find all the ways to contact us here to do that.

If you prefer, we can send you a PM here on the Community as well.

Let us know what you prefer!