QMS delivery service is HORRIBLE!

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

QMS delivery service is HORRIBLE!

During Black friday I decided to go back to Fido to activate new phone lines. Speak to call centre rep was already a bad experience because they didn't know what promotions fido was offering at the time. Anyways, placed new order and got confimation email. Afterwards I got email for tracking # from QMS on Nov 30 saying it will deliver on Dec 1 from 2am-9pm which is a basically the whole day. I missed the order and now have been calling and emailing QMS to arrange 2nd attempt. They said they were able to deliver on dec 4 5-9pm. Great! I've been waiting and keeping and eye out with my outdoor security camera. Still unsuccedsful and there's no pick up options. QMS will only deliver if there are in your area  it's as if they're holding our shipments hostage. Hopefully my order will not be sent back to fido. THIS IS A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR FIDO CUSTOMERS. 

Accepted Solution

Re: QMS delivery service is HORRIBLE!

Hey everyone!

We just wanted to post an update as we understand how frustrating having a delayed package can be.

We've been in touch with QMS and they've confirmed there are still some undelivered packages and they are doing their absolute best to get them out to everyone as soon as possible.

We're extremely sorry for the delay and any situations that you may have encountered due to this. The packages will be delivered asap! 

@rette16  We've moved your post here too, as it deals with the same topic. You'll get your phone soon! 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 32
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

exact same situation with the non delivery and then tracking shows delivered. Waste my time calling every single day...

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 31 of 32
Highlighted

Hey @billysze,

We can totally understand how it is never a pleasant situation to have unexpected wait times. If you have a scheduled call back from our Back Office teams they should be getting in touch with you soon if it hasn't already been done.

I assure you we're all working as quickly as possible to get our customers the service and deliveries they're expecting. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 32 of 32