cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Customer Service Support

YingYi3
I'm a participant level 2

Just ordered Fido cable Internet yesterday. It is not working and it has been an absolute nightmare trying to get any assistance.

It was already frustrating experience not having it work, but after calling in to troubleshoot, I had to wait 30 minutes to get of hold of someone. After the call, I was told that an email confirmation would be sent to confirm that the issue was going to be looked at. 

It has been more than a day, and I've yet to receive communication. So I went through a live agent chat system. Gurdeep, the agent on live chat was very rude and sarcastically inserted ":)" and commented "thank you for your understanding" when I was expressing my frustration at how he was not helping me. He was rude, condescending and patronizing in chat. The lack of professionalism was actually rather shocking.

This was a bad enough first impression that I am seriously considering switching before even starting. 

Who do I contact or who can get in touch with me to discuss this?

3 REPLIES 3

FidoVanessa

Hey @YingYi3! Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to learn about your recent experience and I assure you that this is not the kind of service we want to provide. We would hate to see you go and hope we can turn your experience around. 

Can you clarify if the email was to confirm a technician appointment? If you didn't get it since then, it would be best that you contact us back. We can also send you a PM from here. 

Let us know what you prefer!

YingYi3

Please send me a PM.

Sounds good! We'll send you a PM shortly. Talk soon.