Plan type?

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Plan type?

This is my first time enrolling onto a data plan. I am confused what it means when there is an option bar that looks like a thermometer letting you choose the size of your plan type. Small to XXL. What difference does it make?

Accepted Solution

Re: Plan type?

Hey @Omusha250! Welcome to the Community! 

We offer 5 different categories of plans: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large and XXL (Extra Extra Large). 

The bigger the category, the better the subsidy will be towards a new phone on a 2-year agreement, which means the phone will be cheaper upfront.

If we take for example the iPhone X (64GB) today, this phone would be $980 upfront on the Small plan, but $0 on the XXL plan. 

If you have your own device and not looking to get a new one, you can get a 'BYOP' (bring your own phone) plan.

Hope this clarifies. Smiley 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Plan type?

Hey @Omusha250! Welcome to the Community! 

We offer 5 different categories of plans: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large and XXL (Extra Extra Large). 

The bigger the category, the better the subsidy will be towards a new phone on a 2-year agreement, which means the phone will be cheaper upfront.

If we take for example the iPhone X (64GB) today, this phone would be $980 upfront on the Small plan, but $0 on the XXL plan. 

If you have your own device and not looking to get a new one, you can get a 'BYOP' (bring your own phone) plan.

Hope this clarifies. Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2