cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan sold to me as $50/mo over the phone, MyAccount shows it as a $60 plan. wtf fido

rjCousineau
I'm a participant level 2

I brought my SO over to Fido because i was told $45 or $50 plans were available, i said: "give me the $50 plan and we'll switch her over with a new number"  after about an hour on the phone, all was done.

Fast forward a week and MyAccount for her reads $60/mo !!!

I'm upset about the deception. What gives?

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hi @rjCousineau

Is the plans you are referring to a BYOP plan $45 2gb and $50 3gb?

But you ended up with a $60 2gb plan with a 10% line discount?

You have to be with Fido for more than 90days before you can qualify for those two plans if it was promised to you for a new activation you are lucky. I have 4 lines with Fido and was going to bring another line over but wanted to $45 plan and they would not give it to me guess Fido don't care for new business.

Anyways did you get the interaction number from the rep you spoke to that said you are setup with the $50 plan? Fido can look into that and if thats what was promised they should honor it.

Hi @rjCousineau & welcome to the Community!

Which $50 plan were you offered, and was it a BYOP, or on an agreement?

rjCousineau

Hi Maria,

The rep didn't say what the name of the phone plan, right now it is 'FIDO PULSE BYOP PLAN'.

BYOP is fine because we brought our own phone, but I have written notes of it being $50.  It is disappointing to be sold a plan by lieing about the price. 

@rjCousineau let's take a look at the account.

I'll send you a PM shortly. Smiley