cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered an iPhone 13 Pro, still no shipping info?

Fizzy16
I'm a participant level 3

I ordered a iPhone 13 Pro on September 27th, with the website saying it would arrive within 2-5 business days. So far, all I've received is a change to my plan and an email congratulating me on my device, no shipping info despite the fact that the website said the upgrade would take 24h to process! It's almost been 48h yet still no shipping info... is this normal?

Edit: To add on, when I clicked confirm order, the website said there was some sort of error and to try again. However, my plan changed and I did receive an email congratulating me on my device. Additionally, when I go to upgrade phone it still says that it's processing. Very odd!

5 REPLIES 5

Hey @Resound  and @sp65 , the iPhones were released on the 24th of Sept to a very high demand for it. The back orders will have to come from the distributor who gets them from Apple. Apple, as reported on tech forums, stated that they are working to get back orders filled. It could be a while, you will be notified as soon as stock is replenished and ready to ship to you. I have no inside knowledge of the state of the supply chain, only what I read on the tech forums. Hope you get it soon, 

sp65
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

Did you receive the phone or Shipping confirmation yet? I ordred September 29th still nothing!

Thanks

Fizzy16

Hello!

As a matter of fact, yes! Thd 13 Pro arrived on the 2nd of October! However I've changed my mind, and exchanged it for a 13 Pro Max on October 6. Still no updates on that one besides an email confirming my order. It's been 7 days,.. I really wonder what's going on when I was informed it would arrive within 5 😕 hopefully you get yours soon!

Resound

I have similar situation. I ordered a phone upgrade on Sept 24 with iPhone 13 128g blue. I only have a congrats email. Until today, still no any further information. Even no plan change info. If I click on the upgrade phone again, it will tell me my order is still processing. When can I get the new phone.

Hi there @Fizzy16 , congrats on the new device. If you received the email congratulating you on your new iPhone,  the next contact you will receive is when FedEx calls to let you know they will be delivering it and that they need someone there to sign for it. I believe it was 4 days between those contacts for me. Waiting is always the hardest. Cheers