cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer support

TN23
I'm a participant level 1

General support need to be mindful of terms and tone when "trying" to assist a customer. If a customer no longer wants to speak to you, why do you try to remain on the line and try to get your point accross?

Learn to not reference "legal" especially if the customer did not bring it up.

It boggles my mine because I have been a long time customer and the treatment this past week was definilty not appreciated, essentially if you are gong to charge someone such a high amount why is this not advised. 

Fido I expect better from you and your team as a whole. I will be waiting to hear back with a resolution and if none I will be taking my business elsewhere and will be sure to share it on my blog 

11 REPLIES 11

CandyCheng

I need to get the contact number to file a complaint. Your representatives had integrity issues, they're dishonest, not disclosed proper information and a large internet provider would not have any modem available at over 20 stores in three district. That's shame! 

Hey @CandyCheng

This is definitely not how we want you to feel. I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at your account together.

Talk to you soon!

SugarFree

Hi Julien, I've been a loyal Fido client since early 2006! I used to brag about how great Fido was. Unfortunately, that has changed. For instance, there are scam artists hijacking our phones and make fraudulent calls to other consumers. I'm stuck with long distance and forward call usages. I didn't make these calls. I'm so dismayed. 

Hello @SugarFree

Welcome to the community! 

We're sad to hear this has been going on. This is unfortunately a reality for many Canadians so we recommend that any scam that you encounter be reported here.

If you need any help with your account feel free to contact us over these methods.  

Guy11980

I need someone to call me back asap. These agents on the phone are robots. I hate to say this about human beings. But we are dealing with humans and I would like a human to call me.

Hello @Guy11980

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. Talk to you soon.

FidoAllan

Hey @TN23!
Welcome to the Community.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us, it's definitely not our intention to seem insistant over these matters and we absolutely want our customers to have the best service we can offer.
We do appreciate your Loyalty with us and we'd be sad to see you go.

I will send you a PM and we'll continue from there.

manishap2003

Hi,

I have a small concern to discuss. And hopefully it can be resolved with your help. If you can call me on my fido number .

I have three fido lines and have been with Fido since 1999.

Thanks,

Manisha

Hey @manishap2003

3 lines! Thanks for your loyalty. 

Can you tell us what's going on and how we can assist you? 

Keep in mind that you can also reach us through different channels if you need immediate help! More info by clicking here

chandangarg

I am getting very bad customer service every month. Fido offered me x-Christmas  time $85 loyalty plan including 1000 mins long distance. they made system error. president office made it again. but this month again they charged again long distance mints. I can't deal same thing over and over. why dont they fix one time. please look after this. i cant deal their false promises and worst customer service. 

Thank you

Chandan garg

Hello @chandangarg

That's definitely not the experience that we want for any of our customers.

In order to get this looked into, you can contact us through our channels here.