cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing but problems with My data.

TheLuckyMan
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Last month i had the pleasure of losing databytes, but this month the fun has switched to my regular data plan and top ups.

I have an Lg G6.

A couple of days ago i received a message that i was using 90 percent of my data.  I obviously topped up since i can't Afford overages. I am on ODSP for serous health problems.  

Things went well.   The data went through a couple of hours later.  So i had about 3gb left until the 24 of the month and i could always buy more if i need to.   My typical average bill is about $150.  And i have been with you guys for over 5 years.   

Just recently i decided to check my usage.  Well the indicator said 40 MB over.  I was furious because because I didn't receive a single notification about going over.  Obviously if i received a notice i would have bought more data.  So I chatted with Fido on Facebook to reverse the charges otherwise i won't be paying my $270 due at the End and will also switch providers to someone who doesn't play these games.  While i was talking to them my data went back up to 2.3 gb but 12 hours late.  And then a few minutes later it says 50 MB over but realtime.

• Then once again it went back to 2.3 gb but 12 hours delayed.  Obviously this makes no sense, if i was over 12 hours ago i should also be over now.  This is so frustrating !!   To not know, whether I am really over, or not.  I told Fido Facebook just reverse the 50 mb so i can buy more.  Because that was a Fido glitch not my fault . Same thing like when my databytes wasn't working.   Fido said they can't reverse overage.  That is fine then give me 2 gb free overage. Because i should have NEVER been using OVERAGE.  The system should of sold me more data.  Well...... if you can't figure this out, I am out of here.  I will use the 270 i owe you as a payment for my next phone.  Also fido Facebook stopped responding.     Mario
11 REPLIES 11