General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Prepaid account usage

i have prepay acct, i cannot see my usage nor my bill , i used to see them.  Being prepaid customer i cannot speak to anyone to find out why this is. Can anyone help 

Nd15 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 6 likes

WhatsApp registration

"If you still haven’t received your code after 24 hours and are unable to verify your account, contact your mobile provider for additional information" I have been trying to complete my registration for WhatsApp for months. This is the only solution ...

Zahra08 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account get hacked and Purchase an Iphone.

My account was hacked by the scammer and purchase a new iPhone15.  I immediadely called the customer service (6:47pm) right after receieving the purchase mail (6:46pm).  I waited over an hour without any representative availiable while trying using t...

EdmondCKF by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporary suspension

Hi, I want to activate my fido number for 1 day to receive some text and then go back again to temporary suspension for few months as I am back home. I need some guidance to do that.If someone can help me. Really appreciated.

Minal123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes