No response from office of President or Ombudsman

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

No response from office of President or Ombudsman

I've written out a long email responding to an initial correspondence from someone called Anastasia from office of the president.... Three reminders on that email and not one response. Then forwarded that same message to the Ombudsman. 

Still no response. Other than ranting over social media and then canceling with Fido, what do I do? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 11
Highlighted

Re: No response from office of President or Ombudsman

Hey @Greatest_Sherry,

I'm really sorry that you haven't heard back from them yet, that's definitely not the experience we want for you!

The call-back delays are normally 2 to 5 business days, but I'll sent you a PM asap to take a closer look at your account. 

Talk soon.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 11
Highlighted

I'm my case it's been about 2 weeks worth of waiting on Anastasia with reminder and bump emails every 4 days. Guessing were way passed the 3-5 days! 

And I've responded to your private question with my phone number. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 11
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3

I have had the same issue!  My case started March 6th and was the ball was dropped until i called March 10th and still no response.  I have been wating on Mike from the office of the president and have made 3 requests for escalation to the Office of the Ombudsman.  I am now just looking for why this process has taken over 1 month for some resolution or closure.  If you are a Fido customer please be aware that this company does not respect their customers. Thanks for ignoring me Fido.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 11
Highlighted

Hey @Dee21!

We're disappointed to hear you've had trouble reaching your Office of the President advisor, it definitely shouldn't take that long.

Were you able to get in touch with them? Mike should have provided contact information, did you try calling and leaving a message?

Let us know and we'll go from there Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 11
Highlighted

Please have someone contact me.  I have email Mike 2 time once on March 17 and March 28?  Talk about slow response times.

Dee

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 11
Highlighted

Hey Dee21! 

We sent you a PM and we'll look into it with you. See you there!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 11
Highlighted

1. Thanks Vanessa you PM'd me and said someone would contact me and I still am holding my breath?  Obviously your communication with customers is non existant.  Fyi too all Fido drops the ball again!  I am just glad everyone can now see how bad your customer service really is.  

Thanks for nothing.

Dee

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 11
Highlighted

Hey @Dee21!

We did send you a PM but never heard back from you. If you'd like us to look into things just get back to our PM please.

That said you can also contact your advisor directly, did Mike get back to your e-mails?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 9 of 11
Highlighted

I replied back to the pm and haven't received and email from Mike or from anyone else.  As we can all see your system is flawed and just glad that everyone is able to see what kind of second rate response and service people get when they sign up with Fido.  Weak.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 10 of 11