General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

very disappointed with fido service

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with terrible service from Fido . I am on the line with fido since I moved to fido. I have been with so long will Bell and unfortunately I switched to Fido. I lost a loyalty deal that I had with Bell. Fido o...

rssweets by I'm a participant level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

App

I cant se3m to see any activity or billing details on my phone app. I have spoken to customer service more than 5 times nobody seems to help

FU88 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

excessive spam texts

Is this a new feature of being part of the Rogers network? I get more spam texts than legitimate texts. Also thanks for the sudden price increase, longtime loyalty is no longer respected. Also going to a store in the Richmond area is a joke.

wanman by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to text android users from iPhone.

For the past couple weeks , I've been unable to message anyone on my contact list that uses android phones.im able to recieve calls and text messages from them but cannot send.Apple did a  full diagnostic on my phone, everything fine ..called Fido co...

DNS42 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Sms regarding reward

Hi, I got below sms and seems like a scam to me. Could anyone confirm it. The message came from 19024486709"Fido Solutions:Hello! Wishing you joyful holidays! As a valued IoyaI customer, enjoy a $50 (CAD) gift to express our gratitude. Embrace the sp...

Sunz by I'm a participant level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 7 likes