cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email regarding new device shipment/delivery

Muammar
I'm a participant level 2

We have upgraded our plan online and supposed to get a new device (Samsung A50) within a week. It has already been a week and I haven't received any email confirmation regarding the shipment of the device. I have looked at some of the earlier posts and many people seems to have the same issue. Is Fido expecting us to call customer support before they can process the delivery? If we had time to spend hours talking to a customer support, we could have simply gone to a store and bought it. It seems Fido is very efficient at sending promo emails but when it comes to customer services they are very slow!

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Muammar!

Welcome to the Community! 

You should have definitely received a confirmation email by now. Have you checked your junk mail folder to make sure it didn't end up there?

Have you received any emails about the device being backordered? 

Let us know! 

Muammar

Today, I received an email saying the hardware has been shipped. And the contract has been updated to reflect the delay. Thanks!

Muammar

Yesterday, I received an email "Hardware Order Update" saying that the order is still being processed and will send an email with tracking number once the phone leaves the warehouse? It is frustrating that I have already started paying for the device a week ago and may have to wait another week or 2 or not sure how long before I actually get the device?! If I was late in paying my bill Fido would have charged me! Isn't it fair to assume that Fido should compensate for this delay?!!