cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Winback call

snikhilcrk10
I'm a participant level 3

Its been a week since i left fido after my contract been finished, Really disappointed about the way i was let go as no good offers were provided after being with fido fr 3 years!!!

9 REPLIES 9

shabeebrizvi
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

@snikhilcrk10 Wondering what happened finally??? Did you get it???

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @snikhilcrk10

Sorry to hear that you've left us. We'd be happy to have you back though Smiley

We can definitely review your account and go over the offers provided before you left. If your line was not ported out, we can resume your services if it's still within the grace period.

Alternatively, you can activate a new line instead. Have you had the chance to reach out to us at these channels to go over your available options? 

snikhilcrk10

Well i have ported out to freedom, I was in touch with thr live chat lady but she offered me the same prices listed on the website!!! 

I assure you that we always want the best for our customers and that we always want them to have the best offers possible that we have at the time @snikhilcrk10.

We can always revise the options though. If you'd like that, please reach out to us through the link @FidoSaad sent you and we'll go over your account again Smiley 

snikhilcrk10

same offers were offered which are listed on the website...no point contact fido customer care!!! Fido doesn't care about their long time customers Sad

Thank you for your feedback @snikhilcrk10

As mentioned, the offers and promotions will be based on what's currently available. You can always reach out to us to go over your options once more.

In terms of any winback deal you've heard off, I can assure you that our team would have already reached out to you if there was an offer.

snikhilcrk10

Well i was never contacted by the winback team, Its only the regular support team which i have contacted frm my end as i was told to do so by the fido representative  in this forumn chat...either u request the bring back team to cal me back or else give me an alternative solution...!!!

We hear you @snikhilcrk10

To clarify, winback provides outbound communications only and they will reach out to you if there's an offer for your line.

For anything else, you can reach out to us at these channels to go over your options with us. We'll be happy to look into the available offers and promotions that are currently ongoing.

snikhilcrk10

3yrs with fido and u don't have a eligibility offer to get me back 😂