cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Ringback tone

lowridin_guy
I'm a participant level 1

I switched to Fido a little while ago and since I switched I noticed that I longer get ringback tones.  Basically when I call someone it's silent until they answer or I get their voicemail.  This was never the case with any of my past carriers.

I am using the same phone as I did when it worked with my old carrier so I am not sure if it's a Fido thing and how/if I can enable the ringback tones.....

7 REPLIES 7

ragsuman

I also have the same issue, but it's only happening when I am making international calls. Tried reaching Fido customer care on the phone and on the chat, but they ain't reachable even after waiting for an hour.

Not sure what to do on this issue.

Hey @ragsuman

We're sorry to hear you weren't able to connect with us sooner. We're busier around this time of year, so a delay's to be expected. 

You can also contact us through social media, you can check it out here

Cheers!

MaheshL
I'm a participant level 2

I am also facing the same issue while calling to India numbers from Canada. Is there any solution or suggestions where it can be fixed. Thanks!

Hey @MaheshL,

Sorry to learn you're having the same issue as well.

Did you get the chance to contact our technical support team for this as suggested by my colleague?

MaheshL

Thanks for your response.

Seems its working since  from last 2 days. I will contact the technical support team if I face the issue again.

Thanks!

That's great! Thanks for sharing.

FidoStephane

Hi there @lowridin_guy,

That's not right 😕 You should definitely hear it ring when you call people, 

I would recommend you contact our technical support here https://www.fido.ca/contact 

Something might require tweaking on our end, likely your network profile