cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone

KD23
I'm a participant level 2

I upgraded my phone during black friday deals and it has been over a week and i still haven't gotten an email with a tracking number for my new phone. Just wondering if it will come soon or if i will get more time than the 15 days if i don't like my new phone. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @KD23,

I hear your concern in regards to the Satisfaction Guarantee period! Rest assured that the 15 days Satisfaction Guarantee only starts from the date that the order is shipped, not from the time that the order was initially placed. 

Given that the delivery delays are usually between 3 to 5 business days (Greater Montreal, Greater Toronto and Greater Vancouver areas will receive their order within 2 business days), it should leave you with some time to decide if you want to keep the device Smiley

Can you let me know what phone you ordered and how exactly the order was placed?

KD23

I ordered the lg v30 online on the fido website

FidoManuel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for confirming @KD23

The stock for the LG V30 was in limited quantities! By the time the order is processed, there can be delay of up to 2 weeks before receiving the device. 

You'll receive an email with a tracking number as soon as the device is shipped.