cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account - frustrated services - case id: XXXXXXXXXX

ocmc
I'm a contributor level 1

The 1000 International LD Minutes offered was omitted in agreement - After I called, it was added back but appeared as a new charge on the amend agreement. So I called customer service, they agreed to make correction but suggested to pay full amount first because adjustment will be made on invoice. When received first invoice, the adjustment was not made. So called again, they checked and agreed to make correction with a case ID: XXXXXXXXXX. Two weeks ago, I use FB messenger to ask about the adjustment, they answered the adjustment had been made. Yesterday, I received my second invoice, the adjustment was not made. Very frustrated with Fido services. Incorrect agreement, wrong billing, irresponsible customer service. Since using phone calls and FB messages, I was getting to nowhere. Hope this place can help.

4 REPLIES 4

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ocmc,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us, you're at the right place for help Smiley I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience, to be able to assist you with this situation we'll need to verify your account. I'll send you a PM and we'll continue over there!

Talk to you soon Smiley

ocmc

pls refer to the case id and take necessary action. It is unfair to me everytime I called I have to repeat over everything again.

ocmc
Click here
I have started again and already sent in your form. Did you rec?

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @ocmc,

We'll be continuing this conversation in private as we'll need your account information to proceed with your request. Please check your inbox and send us a reply at your convenience. We'll take it from there Smiley

Talk to you soon!