cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My contract is unfair and unresonable

JJ96
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I've been with fido for many years now and never had any issues. My previous phone was broken all of sudden so I dropped by Fido to get a new phone. I asked representive what promo they have.
He offered iphone8 which is oldest ipone we carry in store. My plan is total monthly fee+$28.72 Financing Program Monthly payment. Is this fair and resonable? Because my friend told me she got offered for iphone 8 plus which is expensive device than mine for cheaper Financing Program Monthly Payment than mine. She wasn't even with Fido. Her carrier was Bell and Fido offered her great promotion and Fido paid her left monthly fee for her with Bell so that she can move to Fido. Why is this so different? Do you guys charge more old customers than new customers?

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @JJ96

I assure you that we value all of our customers and definitely appreciate the loyalty of customers that have been with us for a while now. 
As for new activation, they're usually eligible for any of our current ongoing plans and promotions found directly on our website, which you can also benefit from!

However, considering you're an existing customer, we recommend logging into ``My Account`` and to click on ``shop`` to select the phone of your choice and see if there are any special exclusive offers for you! Smiley 

If you still need help afterwards, you can reach back out to our customer support team directly through one of the channels found here.