cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has not worked in over 1 year

Blueskyzz1
I'm a participant level 1

So I've tried off and on to log into My Account with fido over this past year or so.  Each time I login, I get a message saying:

Sorry, it looks like your My Account info isn't available right now, but it shouldn’t be too long.

Please try logging in a little bit later.

Any idea on how I can get this fixed?

4 REPLIES 4

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Blueskyzz1!

Do you by any chance log in with your phone number? If so, in order to correct this you'll have to register for a new login that will use your e-mail as your username. To do so, just visit Fido.ca and click on "Register Now".

If you already log in with your e-mail and get this error, then we'll have to check out your account. Please contact us and we can do that.

Natna

I'm having the same problem and the Rogers technical support team are not very helpful. They are asking me for my login information which i am not comfortable giving.

Hi there @Natna , sorry to hear that you are having difficulty signing in to your account. Did you contact Fido for assistance as mentioned above in FidoNick's post? If you're the one contacting support, you will have to provide answers to the security questions to ensure it's your account. 

Here are the various ways to request support. Hope you get a resolution 

Blueskyzz11
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

It worked!

Thank you very much!