cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 5 extra hours of data don’t show

MKPB
I'm a participant level 3

Why do my 5 extra hours of data do not show on my FIDO app? I am on Fido pulse 4GB plan. Also I have the latest version of app.  Can someone please help?

14 REPLIES 14

SummerW
I'm a participant level 1

Hello @FidoClaudia  I done everything above but still not work, could you please help, thanks

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @SummerW !

We've made some changes since 2020. That said, to better assist you, we'd like to confirm a few more details:

• Do you have the latest Fido app version installed on your phone?
  • Do you also have the latest OS installed?

If so, please try reinstalling the app and when logging in, try  using your Fido number instead of your email address. To do so, please follow these steps:

1. Access the My Account app on your phone.
  2. Click NOT THE ACCOUNT HOLDER? COUNTINUE WITH MOBILE NUMBER from the bottom of the login page.
  3. Enter your phone number and tap SEND CODE.
  4. When you receive a text with the 4 digit authorization code, enter it in the Authorization Code field and tap SUBMIT. If you don’t receive the code, tap RESEND CODE.

Note: The authorization code is not the same as the short code that we sent you the text from. You’ll need to open the text message to see the authorization code that you need to enter.

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes! You can also reach out to us using these methods and we'll be happy to take a closer look.

Krystal0209

I too have the same issue. I have a Huawei P20 Pro and it was a contract phone. So I can't delete the app. I tried to uninstall the update but couldn't get through the authorization step as it keep saying there is a tech issue. So I reinstalled the update which is version 4.12.0.51. But still that 5 hour extra is no where to be found. It's frustrating. Please help.

Hey @Krystal0209,

To better assist you, you can contact us through these channels and one of our agents will take it from there.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @MKPB

Are you logged in to your account on the app when you're trying to access Data Bytes? If you are, you would need to log off to see the option.

Let us know it that works! 

MKPB

Thanks. Logging in and out didn't help. But I deleted the app and downloaded it again and it's showing now. 👍

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Awesome!  Enjoy your Data Bytes! 

ceeoum

I tried clearing cache, tried logging off and back on, and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and still didn't work 🙁

me too, what's wrong with this app, I tried every and it still not working

Thank you for trying guys!

Please reach out to us so we can take a closer look into it.

Robbiekl

Hi @FidoSaira I'm also having the same issue.

I've reinstalled the app several times, logged out, and back in using my phone number and the authorization code, like everyone above. What's the next step?

Hey @Robbiekl

You can contact us using these methods and we'll be happy to look into it Smiley

Talk to you soon!

Abailie

I have done everything and still can't access it either. 

Hey @ceeoum

Thanks for trying all these troubleshooting steps on your side. 

You would also need to make sure to log in with your phone number. If the phone number authentication isn't set up when logged in with your user name and password, you can set it up by following these steps on the app:

1. Go to More tab.
  2. Select Your Profile and Settings.
  3. Go to the Settings tab.
  4. Select Sign in using Fido wireless phone number and complete the steps.
  5. Follow Log In to My Account App for the First Time Using an Authorization Code.
  6. Once the number authentication steps are complete, you should see the 5 Extra hours of Data banner.

If that doesn't solve it, let us know and we'll take it from there.