cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile plans exclusive unreasonable

JustinJY
I'm a participant level 2

I understand the price changes for all the tiers is going up, but an 80 cad medium plan exclusive is just too much! In comparison my health insurance is less than that! I was looking to buy a new phone ages ago but this god awful exclusives are just ruining my experience.

I feel like im being sucked dry for being more loyal to fido cause these exclusive deals are just robbery. I just contacted customer support today and they didn't even care about doing anything, all they did was read me my offers. If that's what Im getting for being loyal to Fido, Im going to switch to other companies that actually value loyalty.

2 REPLIES 2

FidoFrancois
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @JustinJY,

Rest assured that this isn't the experience nor the impression we want you to have about those offers. 

It certainly depends on the features that come with that specific plan. For example, you may have more data than a similar or comparable plan. Alternatively, you may want to review other subsidy tier or options if you're looking to upgrade your phone as well with something more aligned with your preferences. 

Concerning your interaction with our customer service, it may depend on what you were looking for or asked for. If you're looking for a specific phone or an amount of data, you can share this information with our representatives and we will provide you with available options that are within what you're looking for to ensure we help you to the fullest. Smiley 

Of course, please reach out to us and we will be happy review your account if you're looking for something in particular or if you have questions about how to get the most out of your plan. 

JustinJY

Hi!

Thanks for reaching out, excluding BYOP tier as I want to buy a new phone, my exclusive offers are all 80 cad and up, considering I have never purchased any phone plan that absurd, these exclusives are nothing like what they used to be. To put in perspective, not only are they more than my health insurance, but also more expensive than my UNLIMITED WIFI, what use do I have for an exclusive deal that gives me 10 GB instead of 7? These offers are just absurd and the pricing is just outrageous, I contacted cutomer service to update my exclusive plans so I could hopefully get cheaper offers, but all the representative did was read my exsisting plans. I looked at Virgin moblie and boy do they have some spicy deals even for newcomers.