cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowing what is included in my plan.

PyroAbe
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am unable to find details of my plan on Fido.ca and telephone support can read my details but I cannot see them. For example "Pulse plus 15 plan" includes $5 /day US roaming, but it is not shown in the detail. The only way to view details of what is in the plan is to drill down in "Billing and Payments" then find the tiny > and most of  what you have becomes visible, but not under "Services" where it should logically reside. Am I the only one who finds this wierd and illogical?

2 REPLIES 2

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @PyroAbe,

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback on this. I wanted to clarify that Fido ROAM is built into all of our Pulse plan and should be displayed under ``Extra Perks`` when you are logged into My Account under ``Services``, ``Mobile``. You'll see it directly under ``Manage My Services``. 

Another great way to see what your plan includes would be directly on the invoices when you download the PDF version of your bill. You should see a page with your plan labeled under ``Monthly Charges``. To the right of this there's a section`` Your service includes...`` which provides a full break down of what is included in your plan and add-ons. 

I hope this information was helpful! 

Hey there!

I know this is an older thread but I wanted to provide some updated info for anyone looking for their plan details.

You can now find your plan details, including info about FidoRoam, in My Account by clicking on Usage and Services at the top of the page and the clicking on Mobile from the drop down. Once the new page Usage and Services page loads, you will be able to find which plan you're on on the right hand side of the page and will be able to view everything that comes with that plan by clicking on View full plan details.

Hope this helps!