Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to combine the 5 hours data in a day

Uptown32
I'm a participant level 2

Hello

• since there is free 5 hours a paying cycle, why not let customer combines or use up 2,3,4 or 5 hours a day ?  Sometimes Fido internet is down for hours and I have to work from home, I need to work at least for a good two or three hours at time.  You should at least make that possible for Fido internet customer since we are subscribing internet with you as well.
3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaira

Hey @Uptown32

At the moment Data Bytes are only offered on wireless accounts to customers on our pulse plans as an extra perk. You can only use 1 session every 24 hours for now with 5 in total per billing cycle. As much as I understand your point, it is not possible to combine them in one shot.

Thank you for the suggestion though. 

Do you reboot your modem when your internet is down? I do suggest reaching out to our technical support team to determine the cause.

Uptown32

Please make the recommendation to your team. 

Note: reboot does not fix the issue since it was a Fido network outage

Just help to keep make your service better down the road.

An outage is mostly caused by circumstances not under our control, but I assure you we work as fast as possible to re-establish the service. That said, I understand the importance of internet for work and while we cannot combine the Data Bytes for now, I do suggest buying data top-ups should you need more data when you're working.

Thanks again for your feedback, we genuinely appreciate every opportunity to improve the service we provide.