cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to Speak to the Office of the President

fhggdfgdf
I'm a participant level 2

So I received a call from A Fido Representative who called himself an Ambassador, I believe this is the new name fro the Black Ops team. This person was having an issue with his computer and told me he would call me back within wo minutes. That did not happen, so seing that this is a department that cannot be called back, I had to resort to taking the next step and trying to contact the Office of the President. The only available path was to contact through live chat, of which I explained the situation very clearly. The customer service representative repliues that their are no such departments and that I had to state very clear reasons why I needed to contact the Offcie of the President and that I had to go though his supervisor. Well to say the least, he sat there and argues with me for at least half an hour insunating that I am lying. Can you please instruct your agents because the level of incompetence is astronomical.

Client with you guys for over 14 years and treated like garbage and as I stated the level of incompetence is unbelievable.

NOW, having said that, is it possible to speak to someone from The Office of the President in a real phone call?

5 REPLIES 5

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @fhggdfgdf

That's definitely not the kind of things that could happen. I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this with you.

Talk to you soon!

fhggdfgdf

WOW, is the level of incompetence this high at Fido??????

So Julien above gets back to me, sends me a form to authenticate, of which I fill out. Then sends me another private message asking if it was done, to which I replied yes it is. This was yesterday, and no answer.

Now Today, I get another mod Private messaging me telling me the form was never received, and asking if they can send me a diffrenet form, I say yes go ahead and send it.

Guess what?? NO FORM has been sent and no reply either.

IS THERE A WAY SOMEONE FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT CAN CALL ME, I am fed up of all this running around and wasting my time.

Hey @fhggdfgdf

We definitely intend to answer in a timely manner. Please keep in mind it is a very busy time for us and we're not a servicing channel. This could mean a longer delay between our answers as we answer in the order the posts are received.

Rest assured we will always get back to you.

We've answered your Private message. 

See you there.

fhggdfgdf

Well I have tried the normal servicing channel, with online chat and they would not HELP at all. If you would like, I can post the chat transcript right here for everyone to see how I was treated and how incompetent Fido has gotten.

We really do want to help and we'll be glad to take notes of your feedback to avoid such an experience in the future. 

That being said, please keep in mind our Community guidelines and refrain from reposting all or any part of a private conversation with a moderator or community manager or of a communication with any Fido employee.

More details on our guidelines right here.