cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to get an additional number and a SIM card

SK1965
I'm a participant level 2

Hello! I want to get an additional number and a SIM card on my account to turn on the cell phone for my child. How much will it cost and will there be another $50 service charge? Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

SK1965

Thanks for your reply! I do not have an additional SIM card to activate an additional number myself. How should I proceed in this case? Thank you!

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi SK1965.

You can purchase a new sim card and make a new phone account in a Fido store easily, in store its cost 50$ for the service charge, you can also make it free of charge at Fido.ca from your account dashboard you can add a line, if you need further help to make a new phone line and buy a sim, i suggest you to chat with a fido rep at Fido.ca, he will help you making the account and buying a sim.

Have a nice day Smiley

It's been a pleasure to assist you today Smiley

best.png

Good morning @SK1965 ,  adding another line to your account is fairly easy and can be done in the Fido app or online at Fido.ca   As for cost, if you do it yourself by app or website, the $50 admin fee would be waived. Here  is more information on adding a line that may answer any other questions you may have. Have a great day