I didn’t receive my phone yet

I'm a Participant Level 2 Kuldeepraj
I'm a Participant Level 2

I didn’t receive my phone yet

Hi there, as I lost my phone 30december2018. I contacted brightstar. They sent me another phone which is refurbished but the same model as mine what I lost. Phone didn’t even work for 1 hour for me. As mic and battery has huge issues. I am a truck driver and please think or imagine a truck driver without a phone. I contacted brightstar again but they said u have to go to Fido store to show this phone that is it really not working and the funny thing was that he was not hearing me well on the same call. I asked him that buddy what kind of proof you still need. But he refused to help me. I said no body ever told me that they can send a refurbished phone as well if I loose one. Otherwise I wouldn’t even take any device protection. Anyway I found myself trapped and tricked. Still I didn’t loose hope and called Fido and spoke to “office of the president”. OOPS promised me another phone but it’s been 4-5 days I didn’t receive any phone yet. But still I’m not sure what phone I’m getting a brand new or a refurbished. What to do and where to go. I have flight on 15jan2019 to INDIA. I can send my air ticket if anybody needs proof. What if the phone is coming will not work again and do u guys think that I will have enough time to replace it again. Why you guys doing this to me. I got this device protection back in 2014 I think. And as I remember no body ever told me about refurbish phone. First time ever in the time period I’m claiming anything and I’m stuck.

Every single time Fido helped me out in every situation but I don’t know what is happening this time.

please find the best resolution ASAP or  if anybody knows that how to contact CRTC please guide me. As I lost my 2-3 days from work already because I didn’t have a smart phone to run applications as well as GPS And now what if I will have to go to India without a phone???

thank you so much Fido for your love and support 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 7

Re: I didn’t receive my phone yet

Hey @Kuldeepraj!

We'll send you a PM to help you with this right away. Smiley

Talk to you soon!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 7

I got an email with a tracking number that finally one phone is coming

let see how is gonna be

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 7

We're happy to read that!

Keep us posted!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 7

Finally I received a phone today and I will post how it is working

thanks Fido

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 7
I'm Helpful Level 1
I'm Helpful Level 1

Hey @Kuldeepraj

Let us know if we can help you in any way with your new phone!

Cheers Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 7
I'm a Participant Level 2 Khalima79

Is it i phone or android because the delay could be longer depending of it ?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 7