cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete my account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there:

am no longer a customer and already got my refund check for my final bill... it says online that my account is cancelled, so how do i delete my account? 

weird i am still getting badges and whatnot when in fact i am not a customer anymore... id rather not be contacted and would have my information purged for privacy reasons...

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey!

I'll take care of deleting your profile.

N10
I'm a participant level 1

I have cancelled my account  ...im getting the regular bill...my services are suspended i dont even use fido....why am i getting a mail that i have an outstanding bill of 100 dollars

Hello @N10,

Welcome to the community!

Cancelling your account or having your account suspended are two different things if your account was suspended it could very well be you have an outstanding balance.

In any event to make sure you would need to reach out to customer service and they can let you know what is happening.

You can reach out to them through any of the available methods listed here.

Sjshhjmkkjjhh

Please delete account

Hey there @Sjshhjmkkjjhh

If you are referring to cancelling your account, we'd be extremely sad to see you go. 

In order to discuss this further, you'd need to reach out to customer service, they will be able to explain your options as well as tell you how to proceed. 

You can find the different methods to contact them here