General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

fido employ bad action with costomer

today one your fido store employ don bad action with me and he call the police and he take out me from the store by the help of police you must ask from him i need my right thank you

NOORAHMAD by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Waste of time contacting Customer Support!!!!!!!!!

Contacted Customer Support about not getting my bills a couple of times!!!  They have charged me late fees and they won't budge.   I have asked them numerous times to please text me about the bill.   I have also explained to them about my texts not g...

Rosie15 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Important!!!

Comment puis-je entrer en contact avec le bureau du président ? J'ai reçu le pire support client au cours de la dernière semaine. J'ai dû contacter Fido 5 fois au cours de la dernière semaine pour résoudre mon problème. Des heures de mon temps ont ét...

Nat79 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sms regarding reward

Hi, I got below sms and seems like a scam to me. Could anyone confirm it. The message came from 19024486709"Fido Solutions:Hello! Wishing you joyful holidays! As a valued IoyaI customer, enjoy a $50 (CAD) gift to express our gratitude. Embrace the sp...

Sunz by I'm a participant level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 7 likes