cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On line phone promotion?

Sanca
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Fido had an on line promotion for a $200.00 credit on phones.  I tried accessing the website for approximately 8 hours.  I called customer service twice and also spoke with 3 on-line chat adgents.  Every rep said they couldn't offer the promotion, it had to be done on line.  Apparently the promotion ended this morning at 8am.  I called customer service and was on hold for 30 min, then was on hold for over 3 hours waiting for a supervisor.  No one can do anything for me.  "It's unfortunate that you missed the promotion" Even though I called in and tried to get assistance, which no one would give me.  So is this an on line scam?  And when I asked to take the situation further, they said there is 'no one above the supervisor'.   How do I contact someone above the supervisor to assist.

3 REPLIES 3

Brigitta
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Yes I empathize with you. I have made 12 calls in 8 days. Over 4 hours each. To be told nope we can't see exclusive offer. What the unethical,  discrimination and unprofessional customer service.. with horrible attitudes. 

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Maybe this is Gods way of telling you a new phone isn't in your future. Seriously don't get worked up over nonsense. 

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Sanca,

Welcome to the Community!

We're definitely sad to read about your experience, I get that it's not pleasant to not have been able to take advantage of the promo. 

We'll need to access your account and take a closer look at everything that happened, I'll send you a PM on here.

Keep an eye on your inbox.