cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel International Long Distance Preferred Rate add-on?

Jessey1
I'm a participant level 1

Is there anyway like online or via email or so to cancel my international long distance preferred rate add-on without calling Fido when I am not in Canada?

When I was trying to opt out the add-on online, I couldn't find any options to take out the add-on from my plan, and they just only allowed me to change my current plan. I don't want to lose my current monthly plan by changing it. I just want to opt out the international preferred rate add-on only.

Also when I was calling Fido, it keeps me turn around and couldn't reach to talk to the agent after all the automated instructions. How can I reach to agent after calling 611? Because it kept me put into self served option!!

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Jessey1,

Welcome to the community!

I believe you will need the assistance of customer service in order to remove the add-on. I do understand you have tried to contact them already. You might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoSit2
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I have tried all the possible channels cited, without success. The topic is about an add-on, but there is no way to do so without changing my whole plan. I am new to Fido and frustrated by the all the dead-end ways to contact customer service, online or phone or otherwise.

Hello @FidoSit2,

You can find all the methods to contact customer service here, they all work so I'm not sure why you are running into dead ends, as for the add-on you do not need to change your plan in order to remove it certain add-ons can only be removed by customer service.

Robnagra

On the Fido account overview page scroll down to browse add ons. From there you can manage all add ons.